Monday, September 19, 2016

A basic Unreal Scene

My scene took FOREVER to package. I assume it's because I used the starter content pack instead of just the bare essentials. Or it could be because my laptop isn't powerful enough...I wouldn't be surprised if it was both, to be honest.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6tQIWRujkWiWGJxbFUtSHNRNDQ



Anyway, here's a few screenshots of my scene:



 This is supposed to be a shrine to the Smoochum.

I used Blueprints to create the obelisks and stone arch. The bushes were already in the starter content pack, so I just made them various sizes. The other statue was in the starter pack as well, so I just changed the texture from its default glass one. I already had the Smoochum model from when I was fiddling with Blender a while back. I imported it to Unreal without realizing it didn't have a proper texture, so I just made it chrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment