Wednesday, October 5, 2016

A Game Asset

I've been tasked with making the music for The Flower Below. I used a music composition software called MuseScore to make some little tunes for the game.


I'm hoping to use this song as the main theme for the Venus Weed. I wanted to make a song that sounded innocent and hopeful, since the monster is telling you that it will be the one to take care of you and love you when no one else does.

This version is the "clean" version. As the game progresses and the character keeps returning to the monster, there will be more off-key notes, and underlying sustained notes that give off an uneasy vibe.

https://musescore.com/user/12628346/scores/2695761

1 comment:

  1. Nice Article. I want you to write more articles. I have a game buy sell business I want you to visit this. I hope you will like my website. asset store

    ReplyDelete